Portfolio SummaryIt gives you a condensed view of your complete investment portfolio.
- Future Capital Portfolio represents the part of your portfolio, that's invested through Future Capital.
- Non Future Capital Portfolio represents the part of your portfolio that's invested through distributors other than Future Capital.
- Total Loans represents loans & liabilities in your portfolio.
- Net worth is the sum of your Future Capital Portfolio & Non Future Capital Portfolio, less Total Loans.
- Total Relationship Value With Future Capital : Total net worth of your transactions and dealings with Future Capital is taken into consideration here.
- Life Insurance – Sum Assured : It is the minimum amount that is guaranteed (payable) to the family or nominees of the life assured, upon the concerned person's death.